of $467,285 related to tooling and professional fees.OEMs, dominated by HP, have 75 percent of the service, repair and supply market, but the remaining 25 percent controlled by compatible sellers is still significant enough for the OEMs and big box retailers to covet. Through advantageous rebating programs with retailers and denial Adidas Gazelle Boost Mens of service contracts to independents, manufacturers are constantly exerting pressure on the compatible market.
Koss highlighted the fact that the technology still represents a strategic opportunity for the Company despite the impairment charge of the old software and related Adidas Gazelle Sneakers
tooling and inventory. The overall impairment expense was $4,535,747 with $2,308,752 for software related impairment, $1,759,710 for inventory related Adidas Gazelle Og Mens Grey